About White Realty

A Little History

Incorporated on February 18, 1961, White Realty was founded to build and sell residential properties as well as build and manage rental properties.

Originally, White Realty focused on the development of land around the Jackson, MS area. Several subdivisions were developed with the largest ones being the Bel-Air Estates Subdivision of around 300 homes and the Presidential Hills Subdivision with approximately 1250 lots for single family homes, and constructing approximately 450 of the homes. When developing Presidential Hills, White Realty also constructed water and wastewater treatment facilities, which they managed until selling the facilities to the City of Jackson when the area was annexed in 1984. White Realty still owns several lots in the subdivision as well as some undeveloped land adjacent to the subdivision.

In 1974, White Realty became the management company for The Briars Apartments in Jackson, MS, which they still manage to this day. This complex has 72 units with a mix of one and two bedroom apartments.

While looking for new office space in 1985, White Realty constructed an office building in Ridgeland, MS. They currently own the building and manage the property and along with their office, seven other tenants lease office space. In addition to the office space, White Realty manages Action Self Storage, a 249 unit self storage facility located on the adjacent piece of property.

In 1995, W & D Enterprises expanded their holdings by constructing a new Action Self Storage located in Jackson, MS. This facility is managed by White Realty and has 294 units. Also in 1995, White Realty began managing Willow Creek Apartments. Willow Creek Apartments has 66 units with a mix of one, two, and three bedroom apartments.